Free Candy Van: The Game Free Candy Van: The Game

I love how everyone is taking this seriously...being all critical and what-not XD

Thoreau Thoreau

Wow

Unbelievable guys-- really, amazing.

Revert to Growth 2 Revert to Growth 2

HEY!

Hey Aetho-- congrats on the sponsorship man! Sweeeeet game btw :D

AethosGames responds:

I think you missed an 's'. Thanks for playing! 8D

My first Flash game :D My first Flash game :D

Slope detection on your first try? I think not

This is not your first flash project. Well it either is your first flash project and you ripped that slope detection engine from some website. Don't get me wrong its great-- but I gave you a 7 for lying.

Mini Maze 2: Mayhem Mini Maze 2: Mayhem

Fjodor

I gave you a six because the programming was neat, yet the composition of the game was...not to your ability. You are an amazing programmer from some examples I've seen of your work. You could do way better than this, but I commend you on releasing another interesting game.

VanVeenGames responds:

I think I'll continue working on SplashLine, a top down shooter. Thanks anyway, I guess =P

Meteor Mission Meteor Mission

Meh

The only problems i have with it where

1, This has been done way too many times.

2, The framerate was set low, considering the simplicity of this game it should have been >= 30.

Other than those two problems it was decent

R-Bot R-Bot

Great

It was truly an accomplishment! Excluding the user interface, and the few bugs here and there it was quite professional! Great job keep up the good work! B]

Realtime 3D Realtime 3D

Amazing, but now its time to apply it!

Great engine...really! Truly amazing! I only gave you a 9 because it is nothing yet, but this has some amazing potential! GREAT WORK! Keep it up!

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Great

This must have taken you M0NTHS! Amazing! L.O.V.E THE IDEA! Cant wait till You make it in AIR!

Archawn responds:

It took me about two weeks (of actual work, since I only usually have time to work on weekends).